About Me

My photo
I started stitching a few years ago thanks to a very dear friend. She has encouraged and taught me so much. I am the Mum of three great kids who I love dearly. I love to stitch in my spare time and even though I am a newbie I enjoy it very much.

Thursday 2 February 2012

GDITC

Thanks to Chooky I have just added the countdown to GDITC to my blog so I can count down to a great weekend. I am also lucky enough to have just booked in to The Stitching Post retreat in October too. Wow gunna be a good year for me.
I am busily trying to stitch the binding on my Faithful Freind quilt & hope to have some pictures up soon.
Have a good week
Happy Sewing

2 comments:

  1. The retreats sound great. I love that countdown widget :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the days are closing in before we know it it will be here.......

    ReplyDelete