About Me

My photo
I started stitching a few years ago thanks to a very dear friend. She has encouraged and taught me so much. I am the Mum of three great kids who I love dearly. I love to stitch in my spare time and even though I am a newbie I enjoy it very much.

Friday 18 October 2013

Finally getting back.......


Hi
Boy it's been such a long time .....again. There is nothing like a wonderful retreat weekend away with my  bestie Ann from Lavender Blue to get some much needed inspiration. We were lucky enough to spend a weekend in Nowra hosted by Kim from Jukejema, with Anni Downs as the tutor. We had a go at hexies, wool embroidery and of course lots of stitching.  A wonderful project I am so so happy to say I actually came home and finished. Yay!!!!! It was great, thanks heaps Anni and Kim. I really needed something to spark my interest and get me back to stitching. I can't blog this one just yet as the pattern isn't released yet but I am sure many of you will have seen a sneak peak on Anni's blog. 


So what to do now........... should I finish the many many unfinished projects laying around? Of course not, I started another one. I saw Cornelian from Hugs & Kisses and I couldn't resist.








Being so eager I had a big whoops moment with the iron on transfer for month one so I have started with month two.






Lots of stitching in this one but I think it will be lots of fun.




Off to check our what everyone else has been up to.

Have a great weekend all





No comments:

Post a Comment