About Me

My photo
I started stitching a few years ago thanks to a very dear friend. She has encouraged and taught me so much. I am the Mum of three great kids who I love dearly. I love to stitch in my spare time and even though I am a newbie I enjoy it very much.

Monday 24 March 2014

Progress on Nundle Project

 
Finally some time to stitch over the weekend, let me make some good progress on the gorgeous bag that was our project at GDITC (Girls Day In The Country) in Nundle.
 
 
It is a very cute stitchery with a little applique. Lynette showed us a great new way to applique, I need a little more practice at using the new tools first. But any excuse to stitch some more is okay with me.
 
 
 

 
It took me a little longer than I expected to stitch the hexies together but it is quite therapeutic.

 
Then tonight yippee, five rows together now just to do it a again.

 
Happy stitching, have a great week..

3 comments:

  1. Looks great Sam, you are on a roll :) (Fiona@Dragonfly-Crafts)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam you are doing well,I just finished my stitchery tonight so I will start on the hexes tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete