About Me

My photo
I started stitching a few years ago thanks to a very dear friend. She has encouraged and taught me so much. I am the Mum of three great kids who I love dearly. I love to stitch in my spare time and even though I am a newbie I enjoy it very much.

Sunday 9 October 2011

Block keeper

Hi, this weekend I managed to finish the beautiful Natalie Ross block keeper from the Jukejema quilting retreat in August. It is so good to finally finish a project from the retreat & Natalie's design is gorgeous. Here is the front & back covers
 And also the great pockets inside. Now to find some stitching to keep in here. That shouldnt be too hard.


I also bought this cute fabrice to have my first attempt at a simple skirt. Hopefully pictures to follow soon.

Hopefully everyone had a great weekend. Keep on stitching.

2 comments:

  1. Wow your block keeper looks great & I love your skirt fabric :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that fabric for your skirt. Would make a nice quilt too.....

    ReplyDelete