About Me

My photo
I started stitching a few years ago thanks to a very dear friend. She has encouraged and taught me so much. I am the Mum of three great kids who I love dearly. I love to stitch in my spare time and even though I am a newbie I enjoy it very much.

Sunday 16 October 2011

Why A Cup Full of Stitches?

After reading some great posts about why everyone chose the name they have for their blog I thought I would share my own reason. After the most difficult 2 years in my life (so far) having a child with cancer and dealing with my husband walking out on us, I decided it was time to look at the "cup being half full" side of life. It has changed my outlook on life and my love for stitching is so often accompanied by a hot cup of tea. So A Cup Full of Stitches it is. Have a great week.

2 comments:

  1. The cup being at least half full is the only way to go through life - good on you! Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. man they are challenges I haven't had to deal with thankfully..........glad you got to the positive side of life.........love the name........very cool blog name........

    ReplyDelete