About Me

My photo
I started stitching a few years ago thanks to a very dear friend. She has encouraged and taught me so much. I am the Mum of three great kids who I love dearly. I love to stitch in my spare time and even though I am a newbie I enjoy it very much.

Sunday 23 February 2014

Block 2 Cornelian

 
 
 
Finally block 2 of Cornelian is done. It is so nice to see the blocks coming together after they gave me such a headache.
 


But for now it is time to put this aside again for a little while. It is time to start getting ready for GDITC. Let's see if I can get moving and do the swaps this year.
Happy stitching all
Sam

3 comments:

  1. hope you bring your blocks along to GDITC........this one looks great............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great Sam. Yes please make sure you bring it for show & tell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Sam, see you next week xx

    ReplyDelete