About Me

My photo
I started stitching a few years ago thanks to a very dear friend. She has encouraged and taught me so much. I am the Mum of three great kids who I love dearly. I love to stitch in my spare time and even though I am a newbie I enjoy it very much.

Friday 28 February 2014

Parcel.......

 
The last four months of Cornelian arrived today. Woo Hoo....
 
I really do love the fabrics that are used in this quilt. Now just to knuckle down and get stuck into it. Well after GDITC anyway. First priority has to be to get ready for that.
 
 
 
 Looks like a lot of work but looking forward to it.
 
Short & sweet post. Happy Friday everyone
 

3 comments:

  1. It looks amazing. Can't wait to see your progress in the next couple of months

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought I would drop by and say HELLo. I'm a new follower AND a cabin buddy at Nundle. Looking forward to meeting face to face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks beautiful ....

    ReplyDelete