About Me

My photo
I started stitching a few years ago thanks to a very dear friend. She has encouraged and taught me so much. I am the Mum of three great kids who I love dearly. I love to stitch in my spare time and even though I am a newbie I enjoy it very much.

Saturday, 19 March 2016

GDITC 2016



What a great day at GDITC 2016 in Nundle today. Our wonderful tutor Anni Downs has designed a beautiful collection of projects. I didn't achieve much in the stitching department today but have caught up with special friends and had a great day. Sadly off home again in the morning 







4 comments:

  1. So nice to share a table with you this year..... Loved our projects......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam it was the best weekend ... Your project is looking good xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely to share a cabin with you and Ann,you girls rock xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to see you againSam, your sewing is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete