About Me

My photo
I started stitching a few years ago thanks to a very dear friend. She has encouraged and taught me so much. I am the Mum of three great kids who I love dearly. I love to stitch in my spare time and even though I am a newbie I enjoy it very much.

Monday 21 March 2016

GDITC - Presents, swap gifts and a lucky door prize

 
GDITC started off with our beautiful bright pink bags. We received our mug from Kerry and of course our cute project requirements from Anni Downs.
 
 
 
Friday night saw our "Anni" themed swap. (thanks for the photo Chooky). Such a varied range of swap gifts made by some very thoughtful and talented ladies. I received the wonderful shoe bag below. Thank you, Thank you
 
 
Then on Saturday at our other swap I received this very cute wine bottle bag. Thank you so much
 
 
Still being very spoiled....I was given this beautiful hand crafted sewing kit from my special roomie. Thank you, Thank you
 
 
On Saturday I was also lucky enough to win one of the lucky door prizes. A jar of gorgeous buttons.
 
 
I came home from this lovely weekend feeling very spoilt and having enjoyed catching up with people I haven't seen in a few years. It is such a shame it takes another whole year to come around to the next one.
 
Have a great week
Sam
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sam ,what a lovely post ,lots of wonderful gifts there and i am so pleased that you won a door prize,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sam you did well ... Top weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. was lovely to see you again Sam...........great goodies there you took home.......yes shame we have to wait a whole year but I suppose that is also what makes it special.........

    ReplyDelete