About Me

My photo
I started stitching a few years ago thanks to a very dear friend. She has encouraged and taught me so much. I am the Mum of three great kids who I love dearly. I love to stitch in my spare time and even though I am a newbie I enjoy it very much.

Sunday 16 October 2011

2 more projects finished. Yippee

I am very happy to say that I finished my skirt today. It is the first piece of clothing I have made that I will actually wear it & it fits so that is a huge bonus.



This weekend also saw the completion of my retreat seat from Jukejema Quilting Retreat that I attended in August. It is a Natalie Ross In Stitches project. Thanks Nat for a great project that I really enjoyed making.

 I havent put the cushion insert in yet but looks great anyway

I thought I would share some photos of the beautiful flowers I have been very spoilt to receive this week. I only wish I could share the gorgeous scent that is wafting through the whole house from them.


 This carnation is positively green, I have never seen anything like it before.




Have a great week. Happy Stitching.

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the skirt Sam. I am making a couple for the summer too - tired of shopping for clothes that don't fit properly. A little birdy told me that you're coming to Nundle in March. Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your skirt looks great & I love that fabric! 2 finishes this weekend - must be the new machine haha

    ReplyDelete