About Me

My photo
I started stitching a few years ago thanks to a very dear friend. She has encouraged and taught me so much. I am the Mum of three great kids who I love dearly. I love to stitch in my spare time and even though I am a newbie I enjoy it very much.

Tuesday 23 October 2012

A little retail therapy

I took my Mum for a visit to Rainbow Patchwork in Lismore to select the border fabrics for the quilt I am making her. I think she has made a great choice. I will hopefully get it all together very soon.
 
 

Whilst away in the Mountains I found this very cute pattern for a baby quilt I will be starting shortly.

 These are some of the fabrics I have chosen to begin the project.  Brights are not normally on my favourite list of things to do, but some of these are just gorgeous.



Happy Stitching xox

No comments:

Post a Comment